Kimberly Arn is a native of Fairfax, Virginia and has lived in Howard County, Maryland since early 2007. She is a wife and mother of five children in a blended family. Having gone through a high-conflict divorce in 1998, Kimberly understands the pain of divorce, divorced parenting and the negative impacts of litigation. With a Master’s Degree in Conflict Resolution, Kimberly went to law school shortly after her divorce to become a family lawyer and help other people struggling with family conflict understand that litigation is not the only way to resolve the issues surrounding the break-up of a family. Non-adversarial approaches are always best in the family arena, but not always appropriate in every case. Kimberly welcomes the opportunity to speak with you about your family law situation and help you determine what resolution process is best suited to your case.
- Juris Doctor from George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia in May 2003. Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- Masters of Science from the Institute for Conflict Analysis and Resolution at George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia in May 1994. Graduated with Honors.
- Bachelor of Arts with a double major in Latin American Studies and Anthropology from George Mason University, Fairfax, Virginia in May 1990.
- Member of the Maryland and Virginia State Bar.
- United States Supreme Court, 2012.
- Certified Mediator
- Certified Best Interest Attorney, Child Advocate Attorney and Child's Privilege Attorney
- Certified Collaborative Law Professional
Court Appointed Lists
- Court Appointed Mediator in Howard, Anne Arundel, Prince George's and Baltimore Counties
- Best Interest Attorney Howard County
- Parenting Coordinator in Howard and Baltimore Counties
- Maryland State Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Howard County Bar Association
- Howard County Women's Bar Association, Past President
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Howard County Collaborative Professionals
- Woman's Law Center of Maryland, Inc.
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Maryland Council for Dispute Resolution
- Maryland Program for Mediator Excellence
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
A Maryland Family Lawyer who cares about you and your family.