While attending law school in the evening, Heather worked full-time as a Parole and Probation Agent for the State of Maryland. Prior to that, she worked in Connecticut as a polygraph examiner for convicted sex offenders.
With over ten years’ experience in the criminal justice field, Heather is skilled in navigating extremely tense and highly emotional situations. She strives to deescalate even the highest conflict cases, while strongly advocating for her client.
In her spare time Heather enjoys reading, traveling, running half marathons, coaching youth lacrosse and spending time with her family.
- Juris Doctor from University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law (concentration in Health Law)
Baltimore, Maryland. May 2018. Graduated Cum Laude
- Masters of Science – Forensic Psychology from the University of New Haven
West Haven, Connecticut. December 2008. Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- B.A. in Criminal Justice from the University of New Haven
West Haven, Connecticut. December 2008. Graduated Magna Cum Laude.
- B.A. in Psychology from the University of New Haven
West Haven, Connecticut. May 2007. Graduated Magna Cum Laude
- Member of the Maryland State Bar
- Certified Battered Women and Sexual Assault Crisis Advocate
- Certified Polygraph Examiner
- Maryland Association for Justice (MAJ)
- Maryland State Bar Association (MSBA)
- Anne Arundel County Bar Association
- Howard County Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- American Bar Association